City of Fremantle car park locations
City of Fremantle manages 28 car parks, most of which are conveniently located within the city centre and in close proximity of public transport.
Please click on the map below.
- First hour free parking at Parry Street car park 01 - 172 bays (7 days 8.00 am-5.00 pm with a ticket displayed).
- First hour free parking at Beach Street car park 12A - 42 bays (8.00 am-8.00 pm Saturday-Thursday & 8.00 am-10.00 pm Friday, with a ticket displayed).
- First hour free parking at Point Street outdoor car park 6A - 50 bays (7 days 8.00 am-1.00 am with a ticket displayed).
- 30 minute free parking in High Street (West End).
- 30 minute free parking in Adelaide Street (between Parry and Queen Street).
- 1 hour free parking on William Street, Queen Street (between Adelaide and High Street), Paddy Troy mall and High Street (East End).
Short term parking
- Over 1 000 on-street car parking bays outside banks, post office and stores in the city centre. Use CellOPark to only pay for the time you actually use.
Long term parking
Cheaper long term parking options located on the fringes of the city centre (Beach Street, Ellen Street and Parry Street car parks). Use CellOPark to manage your parking without the worry of the meter running out.
Motorbike bays are located around the city and are free of charge. They may have time restrictions - refer to the displayed signs. Motorbikes are permitted to park in car bays, however applicable parking fees must be paid and stated time limits apply. When purchasing a ticket to park your motorbike in a car bay, we suggest that you retain the tear-off section of the ticket so that proof of purchase can be provided should an infringement be issued due to the ticket having blown away or been removed.
See the motorcycle parking map for the location of motorbike bays.
Two parking bays are available for exclusive electric vehicle use at the Queensgate Carpark.
Tour coach parking
See the Tour coach parking map for location of tour coach parking.