- First hour free parking at Parry Street car park (7 days between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm with a ticket displayed). See car park 01 on the map below.
- First hour free parking at Beach Street car park (7 days between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm with a ticket displayed). See car park 12(a) on the map below.
- 30 minute free parking in High Street.
- 30 minute free parking in Adelaide Street (between Parry and Queen Street).
Short term parking
- Over 1 000 on-street car parking bays outside banks, post office and stores in the city centre. Use CelloPark to only pay for the time you actually use.
Medium term parking
- Queensgate car park has 850 car bays in the heart of the city. See car park 09 on the map below. The Queensgate car park has now been handed over to Secure Parking. For any questions, please contact Secure on 1300 727 483.
Long term parking
Cheaper long term parking options located on the fringes of the city centre (Beach Street, Ellen Street and Parry Street car parks)
Motorbike bays are located around the city and are free of charge. They may have time restrictions - refer to the displayed signs. Motorbikes are permitted to park in car bays, however applicable parking fees must be paid and stated time limits apply. When purchasing a ticket to park your motorbike in a car bay, we suggest that you retain the tear-off section of the ticket so that proof of purchase can be provided should an infringement be issued due to the ticket having blown away or been removed.
Two parking bays are available for exclusive electric vehicle use at the Queensgate Carpark.
Tour coach parking
Download the tour coach parking map for suitable parking locations.
City of Fremantle car park locations
City of Fremantle manages 28 car parks, most of which are conveniently located within the city centre and in close proximity of public transport. Please click on the map below for the location of all our car parks;