Fremantle Bike Tour Four - WA Bike Month
The City of Fremantle has partnered with WestCycle and the Department of Transport to deliver activities for the community this October during WA Bike Month.
There are four Fremantle Bike Tours for up to 10 people available for the community to register and participate. Fremantle Tours will be delivering the Bike Tours which go for three hours and take participants across the City to iconic locations, where they experience and learn about Fremantle’s history and culture.
Bike Tour Dates below:
- Saturday 23 October 2021, 2pm to 5pm
- Sunday 24 October 2021, 10am to 1pm
- Sunday 24 October 2021, 2pm to 5pm
- Sunday 31 October 2021, 10am to 1pm
Location: Tours start and finish in front of Kakulas Sisters Fremantle (31 market St, Fremantle).
FREE | Registrations essential
Fremantle Tours - Bike Tour Description:
Do as the locals do. When you’re in Freo that means cruising the streets on a retro bike, checking out the latest cafes and bars whilst appreciating the beauty of our great port city, Fremantle!
Come and see the best Freo has to offer on our 3 hours bike tour. You will experience the rich history of our port city, from our 40,000 years of indigenous culture, early European exploration, British colonisation, convict history through to the modern café and alternative culture we have today. Get an insight into the local spots, our rich past, vibrant present and exciting future!
Our cruisy pace means that we can enjoy all the sights and sounds of Fremantle with frequent stops for photographs, stories, history and tips on the best spots for you to truly enjoy the best Freo has to offer.
- Fremantle Port, then and now
- The Roundhouse, the oldest building in WA
- The iconic West End Heritage Precinct
- Fremantle Prison
- South beach, Fremantle's playground
- South Freo's dining scene, the newest and best spots
- Walyalup Koort and Freo 2029, the future
- Local cafes, bars and restaurants
- Unique Street Art
Tours include use of one of our comfortable, restored vintage bikes, helmet, a lovely local guide as well as a coffee along the way.