Tech Help For All
Do you need help using a computer or understanding how to use the internet and email? Join our Tech Help For All group sessions to learn beginner digital skills and improve your confidence using technology. Bring your own device or borrow one from the library.
Call 9432 9766 to book.
Every Tuesday | 9.30-11am | Fremantle Library
- Tue 27 Apr, 4 May, 11 May: Internet on a laptop for beginners
- Tue 18 May, 25 May: Setting up MyGov on a laptop (one-on-one sessions)
- Tue 1 Jun: Using MyGov on a laptop
- Tue 8 Jun: Create and send email on a laptop
Every Saturday | 11am-12.30pm | Fremantle Library
- Sat 24 Apr: Using an iPad or tablet
- Sat 1 May, 8 May, 15 May: Internet on an iPad for beginners
- Sat 22 May, 29 May: Setting up MyGov on an iPad/tablet (one-on-one sessions)
- Sat 5 Jun: Using MyGov on an iPad or tablet
- Sat 12 June: Create and send email on an iPad or tablet