Agendas and minutes for council and committee meetings
Agendas are published by 5pm on the Friday before the meeting. Electronic copies are available on this page and you can search for keywords. The City is required to publish unconfirmed minutes within 14 days following the council meeting and 7 days following committee meetings.
For agendas and minutes that are not currently available on this website, please contact us at email@example.com for an alternate version.
Council and committee meetings are held at the North Fremantle Community Hall, 2 Thompson Road, North Fremantle. Members of the community are welcome to attend the meetings that are open to the public. From 5 December you will need to register at the meeting for contact tracing. You can download the SafeWA app and scan the QR Code at the meeting, or if you would like to register manually please allow enough time to do so. More information on contact tracing and the SafeWA app can be found here.
- View the meeting schedule
- View a listing of council decisions.
- View questions and responses from council meetings
The Ordinary Meeting of Council to be held on Wednesday 28 April 2021 will be held at North Fremantle Community Hall as scheduled
Please note that this meeting will be held in accordance with COVID 19 health guidelines outlining maximum attendees, requiring that all attendees
wear masks and compliance with 4sqm distancing rules.
- Additional information
- C2102-3 Attachment - Purchase card transactions January 2021
- C2102-3 Attachment - Schedule of Accounts Paid January 2021
- C2102-3 Attachment - Warrent of Payments January 2021
- C2103 - 3 Attachment - Schedule of Payments and Listings - February 2021
- C2103 - 3 Attachment - Purchase Card Transactions - February 2021
- Meeting Attachments
- Additional documents