Over 50 group fitness classes are offered per week in the gym and pool. Classes include functional workouts to challenge your strength and cardio as well as mind body workouts such as yoga and pilates classes.
Classes cater for all levels of fitness; and get your full workout done in 50 minutes.
- Warrior - combines authentic basic kick boxing skills with the fun and energy of dance fitness.
- Ezy Moves - a fitness workout especially for active older adults to develop strength and improve balance.
- Yoga - Hatha yoga style to improve flexibility, tone muscles and relax the mind and body.
- Pilates - this program focuses on deep postural muscles which keep the body balanced and strong.
- Fitball - strength and balance training with a fitball results in a stronger core which improves overall posture and leads to better body alignment.
- Zumba - the Latin inspired, easy to follow, calorie burning workout.
- Strong by Zumba - a revolutionary high-intensity workout where every move is synced to a beat, pushing you harder to give it everything you’ve got!
- Circuit - participants set up their own mini circuit performing various exercises guided by the instructor to challenge cardio and strength.
- RIP - develop a strong and lean body with this barbell workout incorporating functional strength training.
- Mums & Bubs Pilates - come solo or bring bub to this program which is aimed at correcting posture, with abdominal strengthening and flexibility.
|8.30am||Strong by Z**||Pilates|
|9.15am||Warrior||Zumba||Circuit||RIP||Strong by Z||RIP 930am|
|11.30am||Mums & Bubs Pilates|
|1.30pm||EazyMoves||Yoga||Pilates 55+ 115pm|
|6.05pm||Strength circuit||Strong by Z||Zumba||Boxing for Fitness||Yoga|
- Shallow - performed in chest-deep water, using aquatic exercise equipment to achieve a full body workout.
- Deep - performed in deep water, using buoyancy belts and aquatic equipment to achieve a full body workout.
- AquaROM - conducted in the program pool, this is especially suited to those with conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis,
fibromyalgia and injuries. Balance and core stability are challenged while developing range of motion.
Equipment may be used for resistance work.
- Antenatal - specifically designed for mothers during pregnancy and following birth to increase strength as well as boost circulation in the comfort of warm water.
Lockers for hire
The centre provides a limited amount of lockers to secure personal belongings.
Payable by coin, $1 for two hours or $2 for four hours' hire. Locker room closes at 8pm sharp and is located conveniently adjacent to the change rooms.