Fremantle Leisure Centre offers a wide range of pool and gym-based group fitness classes that caters to all abilities, and fitness levels. Our classes are designed to challenge and motivated you, while also providing a fun and supportive environment.
Each class is 50 minutes long, providing you with a workout that will leave you feeling invigorated.
Our qualified instructors are experienced and knowledgeable, and they will guide you through each class, ensuring that you are using proper form and technique.
To book into one of our great classes, please speak with our reception or gym staff as we do not currently offer online bookings.
Group Fitness Timetable
Aqua Group Fitness Timetable
- BODYCOMBAT: punch and kick your way to fitness. High energy martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non-contact and there are no complex moves to master.
- BODY PUMP: original total body workout using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP gives you a total body workout.
- BOOTcamp: HIIT and functional training workout.
- Boxing: High intensity interval training using boxing equipment and traditional boxing techniques.
- Function Fit: participants set up their own mini circuit performing various exercises guided by the instructor to challenge cardio and strength.
- Ezy Moves: a fitness workout especially for active older adults to develop strength and improve balance.
- Yoga: Hatha yoga style to improve flexibility, tone muscles and relax the mind and body.
- Pilates: this program focuses on deep postural muscles which keep the body balanced and strong.
- STRONG Nation®: a revolutionary high intensity workout where every move is synced to a beat, pushing you harder to give it everything you've got!
- RIP: develop a strong and lean body with this barbell workout incorporating functional strength training.
- Zumba: the Latin inspired, easy to follow, calorie burning workout.
- AquaStrong - Muscular strength class run indoors that will work your lower body, balance and core stability.
- Shallow - performed in chest-deep water, using aquatic exercise equipment to achieve a full body workout.
- Deep - performed in deep water, using buoyancy belts and aquatic equipment to achieve a full body workout.
- AquaROM - conducted in the program pool, this is especially suited to those with conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis,
fibromyalgia and injuries. Balance and core stability are challenged while developing range of motion.
Equipment may be used for resistance work.
- Antenatal - specifically designed for mothers during pregnancy and following birth to increase strength as well as boost circulation in the comfort of warm water.
No classes held on public holidays
Please read our terms and conditions and suggestions for group fitness.