We offer a number of group fitness classes per week in the gym and pool. Classes include functional workouts to challenge your strength and cardio as well as mind body workouts such as Yoga and Pilates classes.
Classes cater for all levels of fitness and run for 50 minutes.
Group Fitness Timetable
Aqua Group Fitness Timetable
- BODYCOMBAT: punch and kick your way to fitness. High energy martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non contact and there are no complex moves to master.
- BODY PUMP: original total body workout using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP gives you a total body workout.
- BOOTcamp: high intensity workout that pushes you in cardio and strength with a variety of functional movements.
- BoxHIIT: high intensity kick boxing to challenge your cardiovascular system (low intensity options available).
- HIIT Mix: participants set up their own mini circuit performing various exercises guided by the instructor to challenge cardio and strength.
- Ezy Moves: a fitness workout especially for active older adults to develop strength and improve balance.
- Yoga: Hatha yoga style to improve flexibility, tone muscles and relax the mind and body.
- Pilates: this program focuses on deep postural muscles which keep the body balanced and strong.
- Zumba: the Latin inspired, easy to follow, calorie burning workout.
- Strong NATION: a revolutionary high intensity workout where every move is synced to a beat, pushing you harder to give it everything you've got!
- RIP: develop a strong and lean body with this barbell workout incorporating functional strength training.
- AquaStrong - Muscular strength class run indoors that will work your lower body, balance and core stability.
- Shallow - performed in chest-deep water, using aquatic exercise equipment to achieve a full body workout.
- Deep - performed in deep water, using buoyancy belts and aquatic equipment to achieve a full body workout.
- AquaROM - conducted in the program pool, this is especially suited to those with conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis,
fibromyalgia and injuries. Balance and core stability are challenged while developing range of motion.
Equipment may be used for resistance work.
- Antenatal - specifically designed for mothers during pregnancy and following birth to increase strength as well as boost circulation in the comfort of warm water.
No classes held on public holidays
Please read our terms and conditions and suggestions for group fitness.
Lockers for hire
The centre provides a limited amount of lockers to secure personal belongings.
Payable by coin, $1 for two hours or $2 for four hours' hire. Locker room closes at 8pm sharp and is located conveniently adjacent to the change rooms.