Our Social Security Rights Advocate assists people who are having problems with Centrelink matters. Assistance can range from information and referrals to advocacy and representation.
Our Advocate encourages clients to try to resolve their own matters, but can assist with:
- social security rights and entitlements
- appealing social security decisions
- the process involved in appealing decisions
- advocating with Centrelink
- appealing prior decisions (internal review process and Administrative Appeals Tribunal).
Please note that our Advocate only represents clients in limited circumstances.
Due to strict funding requirements, each of our practice areas have their own catchment borders. The catchment for SOCIAL SECURITY is below*.
*This is not a precise boundary, please contact the office if you have further queries.