The following City of Fremantle reserves are available for hire for sporting events, personal training and fitness classes:
- Fremantle Park
- Frank Gibson Park (lower field)
- Dick Lawrence Oval
- Bruce Lee Oval
- Hilton Park (upper field)
- Wilson Park.
If you are looking to hire an outdoor park or reserve for a public event, options may include:
- Princess May Park
- Pioneer Park
- South Beach
- Wilson Park
- Leighton Beach
- Esplanade Reserve
Seasonal bookings are available for Summer (October to March) and Winter (April to September). Applications to hire the facilities must be received by the Bookings Officer prior to the commencement of the required season.
Placements will be finalised and hirers will be issued with an information package and keys prior to the commencement of the season.
The City's sporting reserves and parks can be hired to schools, and community groups for short term hire. Applications to hire the facilities must be received by the Bookings Officer at least three weeks prior to the required date of the event.
Contact our Booking Officer on 08 9432 9712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Seasonal Application Form - Reserve Hire for Sporting Events
- Casual Application Form - Reserve Hire for Sporting Events
- Casual Application Form - Reserve Hire for Personal Trainers and Fitness Groups
- Learn to Surf Application Form - Reserve Hire for Surfing Lessons
- Terms and Conditions of Reserve Hire
- Schedule of Fees and Charges 2022
City of Fremantle
Walyalup Civic Centre
151 High Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
T 1300 MY FREO (1300 693 736)
F 08 9430 4634
TTY 08 9432 9777