The Neighbourhood Quick Response Grant supports projects and initiatives that make positive connections within Fremantle's neighbourhoods and local community.
Applications that meet the following objectives will be considered for funding, through the Neighbourhood Quick Response Grants:
- Encourage active participation in the local community.
- Create opportunities for people to connect with each other in their local neighbourhoods.
- Upskill local community with tools to effectively plan and deliver neighbourhood projects.
|Neighbourhood Quick Response Grant (NQR)||Open all year round until funding allocation has been exhausted||$1,000|
Applications will be considered from:
- A City of Fremantle Precinct Group
- Individual or unincorporated community groups residing in Fremantle (with evidence of community support for the project)
- Incorporated community groups and organisations
Please read the Neighbourhood Quick Response Grant Guidelines for full eligibility and grant criteria.
The Application Process
- Contact the City's Grant Officer to discuss the potential project and subsequent application, email@example.com.
- Complete the Neighbourhood Quick Response application form online via the City's Smarty Grants portal. Please ensure all questions are answered with as much project details as possible.
- Submit your application.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt. Please note that the City seeks to provide an outcome within 10 working days. Applicants will be notified of funding decisions via email.