Sport Access Assistance Program
The Fremantle Sport Access Assistance Program provides financial assistance for local young people to participate in community sport and physical recreation programs.
|Sport Access Assistance||
Open all year round
Until funding allocation exhausted
- Be a resident of the City of Fremantle
- Be aged 25 or younger
- Have or be named on a current Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- Not have been approved for KidSport in the same calendar year.
- Successful applicants will only be eligible for the Sport Access Assistance program once in a financial year
- Applications for assistance must be made a minimum of 15 working days prior to the sports activity/program start date
- Retrospective applications will not be accepted.
Further information is in the Sport Access Assistance Program Guidelines.
The Application Process
- Complete the Sport Access Assistance Application Form online via the City’s Smarty Grants portal.
- Submit your application.
Once you have submitted your application you will receive an email of acknowledging receipt. Please note that the City seeks to provide an outcome within 10 working days. Applicants will be notified of funding decisions via email.