We offer a range of pools and aquatic programs for all ages and abilities, including lap swimming, squads, swim school, adult classes and aqua fitness classes.
We have four heated swimming pools that cater for a variety of uses.
Our availability schedule provides you with information regarding lane use and general availability of the 25 metre, 50 metre and program pools on any specific day. Click on the link to check pool availability.
To navigate this tool successfully, choose the preferred pool space at the top, and then click on the day you wish to see availability for. All lanes that are unavailable at specific times will appear shaded grey. Availability is subject to change without notice.
50 metre pool
- our outdoor 50 metre pool consists of eight lap lanes and ranges in depth from 1.05m at the shallow end to 1.8m at the deep end
- water temperature ranges from 26 to 28 degrees depending on weather and season
- at any one time, there is always a minimum of three lanes available for recreational swimming.
Changes to lane configuration in 50m pool
We will be trialling a double open swimming lane in the 50-metre pool – two single lanes will be opened to form a double lane. The double lane can accommodate more swimmers than a single lane and is targeted for medium to fast swimmers allowing fast swimmers to safely pass slower swimmers on their right (in the middle space).
The double swimming lane will be activated during the following peak periods: 5.30am to 7.00am and 4.00pm to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Your feedback is important to us! Please take a moment to let us know how you feel about double lane swimming by completing a feedback form available from reception.
Thank you for your cooperation as we trial this concept.
25 metre pool
- our undercover 25 metre pool consists of eight lap lanes and ranges in depth from 1.05m to 1.10m
- water temperature is maintained between 28 to 30 degrees
- at any one time, there is always a minimum of two lanes available for recreational swimming.
Our undercover playground pool with its water play equipment is suited for families with young children
- maximum depth of the water play area is 0.2m
- the pool also includes a 0.9m deep turbo whirlpool and seated jet area
- water temperature is maintained between 28 to 30 degrees.
- this undercover pool specifically caters for infant water familiarisation, Learn to Swim Under 5's and special needs programs and personal rehabilitation
- pool depth is 1.2m
- water temperature is maintained between 32-34 degrees
- to check when the program pool is available you can pick up a timetable at the leisure centre reception or check the pool availability for a specific day at the top of this page. Availability is subject to change.
- Children aged five (5) years and over are not permitted in the Program pool at any time.
- Children over the age of three (3) are not permitted in the Program pool during the summer months 1 October to 31 March.
The program pool is reserved for therapy/rehabilitation 5.30 am - 7.30 am Monday to Friday.
Click on the link for a copy of the program pool rules.
Program pool cleaning closures
The program pool will be closed to the public for cleaning purposes on the last Sunday of every month during the following times;
Winter - 1 April - 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Pool and change room access
The 25 / 50 metre and leisure pool are equipped with access ramps. The 25 / 50 metre pools and program pool can be accessed with an aquatic chairlift hoist if required. Please advise in advance by calling 9432 9999 if you require the chairlift and what pool you will be accessing. In addition, the centre has two aqua chairs that can be used to access the pools. Duty managers and lifeguards are always available for assistance if needed.
The centre also has three disability change rooms, one of which is equipped with a sling to assist in showering/changing.