UPDATED WEDNESDAY 1 APRIL 2020
By now you will be aware that the Fremantle Leisure Centre closed its doors at the end of business on Thursday 19 March in response to the CEO’s decision to follow the measures imposed by State and Federal governments to help combat the spread of COVID-19.
All swim school and squad payments and accounts have been suspended from 19 March 2020. This will ensure you do not lose your child’s spot in their current class, until such time the programs recommence.
Swim Program staff will be sending all families regular updates and activities to try at home. Please regularly check your email inbox for this information.
If you need to get in contact with FLC Swim Programs please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the City of Fremantle's updates regarding COVID-19 click here.
Our range of programs are offered during the school terms and break for the school holidays. We also offer a Learn to Swim (Under and Over 5's) holiday program in January each year.
Our swim school offers lessons for all ages and abilities. We provide professional, high quality instruction in a safe and enjoyable environment. Lessons emphasis teaching swimming technique and water safety
Programs we offer
- Aquababy (four months to three years)
- Learn to Swim Under 5s (three to five years)
- Learn to Swim Over 5s (five to 12 years)
- Youthswim, Teenswim and Junior Lifeguard
- Access for All (lessons for people with disability)
- Adult swimming lessons
- January holiday program (three to 12 years)
- Squads (School age)
- Swim School terms and conditions and enrolment information
- Squads terms and conditions and rules (School age)
- Frequently asked questions
- Swim school/squads fees and direct debit dates
- Swim School dates for new enrolments, re-enrolments and terms
- Cancellation form
- Squad suspension form
- Change direct debit details